Hey Everybody With H3 OTA Problems

I was afraid that might be the result since channels like ME and Antenna are sub channels not carried by the satellite companies. I am assuming your Me and Antenna tv channels don't have guide data also. Some of my sub channels do have program data that show up in the guide and they are not carried by Dish either. That is really why I was a little confused as to why the more popular MeTv and Antenna Tv networks don't have the guide data on Dish but some of the lesser known sub channels do.Is there anyone out there that has figured out a way to receive the guide data for these 2 networks? Thanks!
I don 't get Antenna TV OTA but I do get Me TV on channel 20-2. My guide has guide data for 20-2.... That may not be the case everywhere but it's there for me.

I get metv and cozi tv on sub channels and they have guide data because they are sub channels of our main Abc and Nbc stations. But we don't get guide data for Mytx or Comet tv. Because of a change on Dish's part we no longer get any more sub channel Gide data for any new sub channels.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

My metv and antenna tv are part of my main FOX and CBS stations. I wonder why I don't get the guide data since what I am hearing from some of you is you do get the data IF it is a sub of a main channel feed. Am I understanding this correct?

That was what DISH did before the change this last year in policy. Now they seem to only add the main 4 networks and channels that they want and they don't care to add any more sub channels. Now if the channel itself negotiates with DISH to get the guide data added , then they sometimes still add the guide data. Like my CW in my area of Beaumont,Tx. Last year they finally uplinked the Cw in hd, that was a sub channel of my local CBS and added it on the satellite. We then got guide data for the ota version as well as the new sat channel. But it is really hit or miss now. SUCKS because your locals should have guide data ,but they don't seem to make it a priority any longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)