bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
according to james long website

RIO 4k is on channel 146 and 148-01 is now on
9994 Olympic Soccer is on channel 148-04 HD now on
9995 Olympic basketball is on channel 148-03 HD now on

alot of SD channels on eastern arc are removed like what scott reported last week more will be coming tommorow also pay attention to the siriusxm channels the next few days there are some movement of some of the country and the bluegrass channels to make room for the Garth channel in sept.and i really hope dish will add no shoes radio and tom petty radio two new siriusxm music channels just to throw my two cents in.

your friend Allen bluegras

Last edited:
Boo..... At least we don't have to wonder whether we'll be able to get it in the non-flex packs now...

The machine has been down a while I did write a email but I think the person that maintains it is on vacation

There are other changes also...
two international channels made available
dish info channels removed
also on another uplink report page
XTST1-XTST 5 HD Hidden on 61.5 Available (Limited) i wonder what these are for

This is a lot of activity for a Tuesday. Is there anything left for a Wednesday uplink?

This is a lot of activity for a Tuesday. Is there anything left for a Wednesday uplink?
we will see in the morning scott usually gets a pre uplink report in the morning,there should be some more sd channels being removed from eastern arc also the siriusxm music channels should be moved around in the country area to make room for the garth channel coming sept 8th. this is what is going to happen with the siriusxm music channels Being added to the lineup:
The Garth Channel (Channel 55) coming sept 8th

Channel numbers changing:
No Shoes Radio is moving from Channel 62 to Channel 57
Y2Kountry is moving from Channel 57 to Channel 61
Bluegrass Junction is moving from Channel 61 to Channel 62

Channels being removed:
Utopia (channel 55) being removed from legacy service, added to Xtra lineup (channel 341)
Tom Petty’s Buried Treasure (Channel 312) being removed from Xtra service, will remain online only.

this is all i know for right now all we have to do is wait for the uplink report after 2:30 pm CST

The Garth Channel (Channel 55) coming sept 8th
Channel numbers changing:
No Shoes Radio is moving from Channel 62 to Channel 57
Y2Kountry is moving from Channel 57 to Channel 61
Bluegrass Junction is moving from Channel 61 to Channel 62

Makes sense that Y2Kountry And Bluegrass would change channel numbers for consistency, but I'd be surprised to see Garth's channel added, since we never got Kenny Chesney's "No Shoes" channel.

Makes sense that Y2Kountry And Bluegrass would change channel numbers for consistency, but I'd be surprised to see Garth's channel added, since we never got Kenny Chesney's "No Shoes" channel.
i would like to see kenny chesney no shoes and tom petty radio on channel 31 being added to our lineup i think what dish would do probably keep utopia on channel 55 until garth channel gets turned on next month.

They are still working on the eastern arc programming, The two channel 148's are doing 4k being sent to the TV from the hopper 3, verified it. Dish is still working on 146 looped real 4k and they are also working on VOD 4k assets for the olympic material. Can not wait to see the Rio opener in real 4k video. Dish you are the best!

good afternoon you guys someone needs to kick the stupid uplink machine siriusxm bluegrass junction is now off dish network and i am now pissed off i know you bluegrass fans are going to ray upset. all the olympics channels are now gone off dish.
if anyone else noticed changes go ahead and list them here thanks Allen

Reactions: pattykay
good afternoon you guys someone needs to kick the stupid uplink machine siriusxm bluegrass junction is now off dish network and i am now pissed off i know you bluegrass fans are going to ray upset. all the olympics channels are now gone off dish.
How does this impact you ? You want the uplink report(s) to confirm what you can already see, or not see, on your TV ?

Hey little dude, Bluegrass Junction is alive and well on DISH, channel 6062

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts