someone needs to kick the uplink machine again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
uplink report for today

DNL DATA made available

new uplinks
KIKU 20 HD Honolulu,HI
KJZZ 14 HD Salt Lake City,UT

channels renamed
368 MTVHT renamed NICKM

Preview Status Changed
VMARI
Holiday
and MUZAK2
holiday music channels moved down to 96-98 channel RANGE

THATS IT FOR TODAY ALLEN :)

And how do you know that info?? Or to say it another way why aren't you giving credit to whoever did the actual work to get it.

And how do you know that info?? Or to say it another way why aren't you giving credit to whoever did the actual work to get it.
To be fair, Allen usually does. Now the real question would be why do we need this thread. Our own site Upllink thread that used to be absolutely right now is hardly ever there today.

To be fair, Allen usually does. Now the real question would be why do we need this thread. Our own site Upllink thread that used to be absolutely right now is hardly ever there today.
and yes i do give credit to the person who owns the website his name is james long.i always check his website on weds at 2:30pm CST for the uplink report bobby is right about what he is talking about.

Considering the long range of dates covered in the last Uplink Report from 11/01/2016, perhaps the goal is to eventually have just one uplink thread for the entire month. The other site only has one uplink thread each month. (Multiple uplinks are posted in real time to their thread, but it is still just one monthly thread, instead of a separate thread for each uplink.)

Considering the long range of dates covered in the last Uplink Report from 11/01/2016, perhaps the goal is to eventually have just one uplink thread for the entire month. The other site only has one uplink thread each month. (Multiple uplinks are posted in real time to their thread, but it is still just one monthly thread, instead of a separate thread for each uplink.)
Our uplink thread is/was automated. When it works, it works very well. Real time is the only way to go....

good afternoon my friends here is the uplink report for today KJZZ salt lake city utah and KIKU Honolulu,HI now made available
channels made available WPBI Lafayette,IN and KTNC Concord,CA
WTHR renamed WPBI2
WSBT2 renamed WPBI

and yes i do give credit to the person who owns the website his name is james long
Does he know you're putting it here ? In the past, he was very petty about things like this, especially anything to do with this website. In fact, he had his site set up so that if you followed a link to his site from this site, you got a 'blocked' page instead of the page you were going to.

Since he wrote the software we are at his mercy.
Didn't he get the code from the previous guy (Jon ?), update or tweak it, and then get it running again ?

What language was it written in ? It was something not real common, as I recall.

Does he know you're putting it here ? In the past, he was very petty about things like this, especially anything to do with this website. In fact, he had his site set up so that if you followed a link to his site from this site, you got a 'blocked' page instead of the page you were going to.
That is probably why bluegras is not providing links. :D

uplink report for today from james long website
WEEK3 Peoria NBC SD Available Limited
KCSO 33HD Sacmento,CA Available Limited
KBWF 35HD Central Minnesota Available Limited
DEAL 223 Available

Channels not available
FlXPK 9605 SD Test Hidden
CHPK 9606 SD Test Hidden

uplink report for today according to james long website

Flexpack and channel pack channels turned on
KCSO channel 33 HD Sacemento,CA turned on
KBWF channel 35 HD turned on
week3 SD channel 27 peoria,illinois
new uplinks not available
89 dish info channel HD

movement of a couple of siriusxm music channels for christmas music
NBATV Video ondemand links added to all the nbatv channels

thats it for right now waiting for the rest of our channels in HD dish

good afternoon my friends i am home sick today i just checked james long uplink report the changes i check on my hopper 3 are as follow
music channels gone in the 90 range from christmas
248 HD is now back where tag was now its a paid programming channel so far
if i find out anything else new i will let you know :)

good afternoon my friends uplink report for today
antenna 3 SD channel made available
two apps now available on guide
CVAA on channel 9607 what this app does it is the software for the accesibility update that the federal goverment requires for satellite companies to comply with when you press on it it does not do anything yet
GAMES on channel 97 it is for the hopper games arcade for the app in your apps section

148 FTBALL renames BBBALL
274 LC The liquidation channel renamed SHPLC

WGN 239 HD nationalwide channel moved to another group

and not at least
FTBALL 148 Local removed from guide

good afternoon my friends uplink report for today

a new 4k channel on dish in testing right now on channel 540 hope to see more in the future?
three international channels moved to different transponders
BBC World VOD link added named BBCWN

thats it for right now.

allen bluegrass

Reactions: DWS44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)