someone needs to kick the uplink machine again

That's a promising development. May not lead to anything, but at least there is some life on the 4K front! :)
true good point wondering the same thing also dish should get rolling on the 4k channels as soon as possible look what directv is doing with the 4k content. at least dish could get us discovery,Espn,4kuniverse https://4kuniversenow.com/ and the rest of the SES channels also added too

Well remember the $10.00 hd fee? I'm betting we will see a new 4K fee in its place as soon as they start adding any 4K channels.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app
who knows what it will be directv has three full time 4k channels dish can start by adding alot of them and start finishing adding the rest of the HD channels soon 4k will be a standard like HD started along time ago

HD started in the early 2000s. It took to last year before Dish added HD feeds to the Welcome pack and Smart packs. So don't look for 4K to be the standard for a longtime if ever. We still have Sd channels on the sat service. Besides 8k will be out in about three years anyway.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Problem with SB all the locals sell spots too. Probably another specialty channel in 4K, similar to how HD started with a couple channels.

uplink report for today

mlb innings SD only added made available and mapdown in the 541-564
tv japan hidden for hawaii

not much else going on :)

Running a web server on a "personal" operating system ? :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

I think you put the wrong icon in there, Hall. :D It should have been :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown. Or are the thumbs up icons just your subtle way of saying you hope James Long's website crashes and burns?

Reactions: Troch77
UPLINK REPORT FOR TODAY
4k channel turned on on channel 540 for planet earth this weekend thats all i know for right now.

rest of the uplink report

KTMW 20HD salt lake city,UTAH Available
KXMA 2HD Minot/bismarck, North dakota,available
KBJR3 9 LOCAL SD Duluth,Minnesota available

218 Z living hidden channel group added

uplink report for today

espn alternates turned on channels 146 and 147
NHL and outdoor channels Video ondemand links added
thats it for right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts