Hey Iceberg, what the "receiver coming soon"?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
In your signature, you have this line
-Pansat 9200 on motorized, Visionsat IV-200 on G10, Coolsat 5000 on 74, 89,93,97,103,123,119, Coolsat 8000 and Pansat 1500...and a new receiver coming soon

So, what's the new receiver? Or is that just a general tag line, like many of us are always looking to play with something new?

very observant Satinkzo :)

Yes I am getting a new receiver. And vrfjim, no its not the same receiver we're all waiting for (what will come "sooner"...that receiver or new Dish HD? :) )

nope. I'm just getting a new receiver to play with. One that I haven't had the opportunity to play with and got a great deal on it.

Diamond 9000 HD? I hope to heck its not a Captain...He already has one of those...the Captain and the Neusat are esentially the same.

Unless its something new...like the new Sonicview 360 HD

He has to choose from...

Sonicview 8000
Coolsat 8100
Captain HD
Captiveworks 3000 HD
Viewsat 9000
Pansat 9000 HD

He has a Neusat HD,Pansat 9200,Coolsat 8000.

Well, of those, I think the 4 (or 3) that do DVB-S2 are the coolsat 8100, pansat 9000, Diamond and maybe the viewsat 9000. I know I said it did it earlier, but I was playing today and I am having problems reproducing my signal readings I got initially. Of course, this is assuming he answers yes to my earlier question.

I had to google the SV 360, I had never heard of that one.

If he got a Quali, I'll send you cold 'n frozen folks a bit of today's 90º+, 5% humidity weather!
In other words, no way ! - :cool:

Guys it could be a PC card or one of those boxes that is like a PC card but doesnt go in the computer :)

just say no

I'm betting against a PCI card and against a USB box . . .
. . . unless there is a new computer associated with it ! - :rolleyes:
Guess we'll find out. - :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)