Hey Iceberg, what the "receiver coming soon"?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Unless its something new...like the new Sonicview 360 HD

He has to choose from...

Sonicview 8000
Coolsat 8100
Captain HD
Captiveworks 3000 HD
Viewsat 9000
Pansat 9000 HD

He has a Neusat HD,Pansat 9200,Coolsat 8000.

there is one other HD box out there that isnt posted ;)

satinkzo said:
If you got a good deal on a QualiTV, that would be cool
yes it would be

If he got a Quali, I'll send you cold 'n frozen folks a bit of today's 90º+, 5% humidity weather!
In other words, no way ! -
I don't want the 90 but can you send some 70 degree weather our way to finish melting all the snow?

If he got a Quali, I'll send you cold 'n frozen folks a bit of today's 90º+, 5% humidity weather!
thanks for the warm weather anole :)
nice and 70 (but very windy)

In other words, no way ! - :cool:

oh yes way my little green friend! :D :) ;)
(and since I already know what your next post would be, here are the pics to prove it :)

Attachments

• 000_0435.jpg
    000_0435.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 000_0436.jpg
    000_0436.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 000_0437.jpg
    000_0437.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 169
we'll figure out something ;)

I just got sick of waiting for the Passion (if it ever shows up) and got it at a great deal and couldn't pass it up. It bugs me scanning a sat only to get a green screen (or in the case of the Pansat 9200 no pic at all) meaning its a 4:2:2 feed

I guess now I can see them :)

We just had an exceptionally hot Saturday and Sunday.
Shipping some of the unseasonal warmth over to Iceberg and his friends cooled us down to the low/mid 70's.

Well now ya got just about one of everything, Ice.
I was sure betting against a Quali and a computer.
Most anything else, I might have believed.

You'll have to share the deal with us, and I hope ya make us proud! :)
I know the prices vary quite a bit.

Shipping some of the unseasonal warmth over to Iceberg and his friends cooled us down to the low/mid 70's.
was 70 here today in Minneapolis. I kinda chuckled when you mentioned sending the 90+ degrees a few days ago and the day the Q arrives its nice and warm out :)

Well now ya got just about one of everything, Ice.
I was sure betting against a Quali and a computer.
Most anything else, I might have believed.
some things will get sold....but before anyone asks what...I dont even know yet :D

just having fun right now with the box. Its, lets say, interesting to say the least

Congrats Tony... it's probably going to be the quirkiest receiver you've ever played with. You will be so frustated at times, but you'll love it most of the time. Once you get used to it, it will probably become your favorite receiver...??

it's probably going to be the quirkiest receiver you've ever played with.

boy aint that the truth. Although there are a few things I like on it already

mainly getting 4:2:2 feeds :D

I'll probably be asking lots of questions for the folks with the "Q" ;)
Diamond Jim sent me a neat list of quick points about the receiver and how to do things

I sense a review coming up :) Looks like a great box for the NBC stuff. And, of course, there's the added plus of HD.
yeppers. Really like the NBC stuff and getting both 4:2:2 & HD is the added plus :)

Having alot of fun with this box but working out the qwirks on it (and there are some) :D

So, does the 4:2:2 stuff look alot better? I know others could have answered it with a PCI card, but I'm mostly curious how an stb handles it.

It looks cleaner and richer colors. Right now I'm going through the component cables as the HDTV only does HDMI and the Q has a DVI output. Ordered a couple cables from monoblock (the link was posted a while back when I first got the HDTV) so I can use it that way.

4:2:0 HD looks clean and plays flawlessly
4:2:2 SD is awesome (just the fact I can see it)
4:2:2 HD has a green line at the bottom but that I knew about :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)