hey its been a long time im trying to get back at it againg quiq ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dj_flako

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
pa
this winter my sat was down the problem was that i could get quality very good but after a few hours it will drop to 0 and i would have to go out side and move the dish and lnbf to find it again and it just never got passed that so for the winter o left it like that could it be that my receiver cant power the lnbf right hay ice is nice to see that the list for the focal point is helping out is nice to be back this sumer im getting my motor and a gboxr and a pci card hd and a hd receiver you thats if i get everything going

i could get quality very good but after a few hours it will drop to 0 - could it be that my receiver can't power the lnbf(?)
I had to add the punctuation, to take a breath. You say realigning the dish and it would work again. Well, Tighten the bolts so it doesn't move again. I don't actually think that's your problem. Check the connectors for corrosion or water infiltration. When you're moving the dish, you're also moving everything else, including the coax and connectors. Replacing a coax run with new is suggested if water has infiltrated. You can't see how far its wicked into it. Get the existing working correctly first, then no headaches later, with your planned new equipment.
ice is nice to see
ONLY at a hockey game!

yeah im planing on checking for water tomorrow and trying new cables thanks for the good ideas

i found out what the problem is the mast shifted ass the soil was really soft so i dug around it and added more cement see if the keeps it from shifting again had to take my dish down that suk but at least it was quality time with my boys thats the part i like the most

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts