hey penn state...shut up!

Ah.. the revisionist history has begun at Paterno State. :)
Well you knew it was going to happen.
It is human nature to see the situation in the best possible light no matter the evidence, if you feel that you have a stake in it.

I am curious what makes cfunk so sure, when everything else points in the opposite direction.

"He (McQueary) told me what he saw, and I said, what? He said it, well, looked like inappropriate, or fondling, I'm not quite sure exactly how he put it. I said you did what you had to do. It's my job now to figure out what we want to do,"

“You know, he didn’t want to get specific,” Paterno said. “And to be frank with you I don’t know that it would have done any good, because I never heard of, of, rape and a man. So I just did what I thought was best."

So you're right, good job, he didn't say rape (the semantics argument you were surely going to make in reply to simply posting the first quote above)! ...and then Paterno said it wouldn't have mattered if he did.

Wow.

Big Ten Blog - ESPN

Joe Pa claims he didn't know a man could be raped?! Yeah, and he also thought the Village People were a barbershop quintet of happily married men. Unbelievable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts