Kevin Durant Signs With Golden State For 54 Million

tornado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Tulsa
Kevin Durant Signs With Golden State For 54 Million.

I am bummed to hear this news since I am from Oklahoma and like Kevin Durant on the team.

Steve Kerr will have to channel his inner Phil Jackson in order to satisfy all those egos.

With Durant's 2 year deal, he's going to want to get as many touches as he can to max his stats in order to cash in w/ the next contract when the cap is suppose to be even higher. I don't see Curry wanting to play second fiddle on his own team.

Unless they invoke their old RUN DMC style of offence...expect some unhappy campers on this team.

Steve Kerr will have to channel his inner Phil Jackson in order to satisfy all those egos.

With Durant's 2 year deal, he's going to want to get as many touches as he can to max his stats in order to cash in w/ the next contract when the cap is suppose to be even higher. I don't see Curry wanting to play second fiddle on his own team.

Unless they invoke their old RUN DMC style of offence...expect some unhappy campers on this team.

Have you watched the Warriors play? It's all about ball movement and the open person taking a shot. No one is going to complain that KD is now taking the shots instead of Barnes. And KD will draw more attention and thereby give Curry and Thompson more open looks.

Reactions: salsadancer7
Durant is playing for both a championship and his next big contract. Those two usually dont mix well.
Hence the "inner-Phil Jackson" reference.