Hgtv Hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Acerone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
Long Island
I was switching channels last night and ran across on one of those shop at home networks selling a LCD with the HGTV HD demo being displayed on the TV. Any idea when its coming to DirecTV.

who knows. We probably won't get it untill directv launches another satellite for hd programming. I want more sports hd forget about hgtv hd. Please directv give us more sports in hd.

Yeah, more sports, or for that matter more anything. I really don't need High-Def home design and gardening shows. My wife doesn't even watch that channel, completely useless in my house.

But, I guess somebody out there enjoys it....
"Crickets chirping"...."silence"

Maybe not, does anybody actually watch this channel, come on speak up!

robbiee19 said:
Yes I do watch it and I know alot of people who watch it. I love sports, but I like watching other stuff too.

I'm glad somebody watches it, I was thinking it was a waste of bandwidth. But seriously, if I know anyone who watches that channel, they are closet watchers, cause they don't tell me.:D

Personally I'd rather see a lot of other channels in HD, besides sports channels. Give me Military Channel, History Channel, and Sci-Fi... then we will be talking!:)

Before anyone states the obvious, I know those channels aren't available in HD yet, so you don't have to tell me.;)
A man can dream, can't he?

There is a few shows I like on HGTV, I can't say I watch them with regularity, but if they were in HD I can see myself watching them a little more often. I think Sci-Fi is one channel a lot of us would like to see, I wish they would get off their arse and get ur done already.

shugo77 said:
I'm glad somebody watches it, I was thinking it was a waste of bandwidth. But seriously, if I know anyone who watches that channel, they are closet watchers, cause they don't tell me.:D

Personally I'd rather see a lot of other channels in HD, besides sports channels. Give me Military Channel, History Channel, and Sci-Fi... then we will be talking!:)

Before anyone states the obvious, I know those channels aren't available in HD yet, so you don't have to tell me.;)
Oh shugo77 I agree with you give me the Military CH, History CH, and Sci-Fi in HD! I am not afraid to say I watch HGTV. Now minded you I don't watch all the time, but they have some shows I like and my wife does too.

shugo77 said:

oh boy mil chanel in HD! boy that wold be sweet, i drooling allready at even the thought of it, lol

scotsmanron said:
Military Channel? I feel like singing "HIGH HOPES!!!!".

I don't care much for HGTV, but would vote it, in HD, over that junk on Military Channel. It was better when it was totally about aircraft, it really went downhill when they changed the programing. Who wants to look at poor quality 1940's video, converted to HD, to look even worse. That channel has managed to make it to my Block list. I am very disappointed in their programing.

austen0316 said:
who knows. We probably won't get it untill directv launches another satellite for hd programming. I want more sports hd forget about hgtv hd. Please directv give us more sports in hd.

2nd

How about carrying all of the regional sports networks in HD. :) Then I could atleast watch my Tigers lose in HD!

joedekock said:
2nd

How about carrying all of the regional sports networks in HD. :) Then I could atleast watch my Tigers lose in HD!

I am with you on that one. I got the Center Ice package and those hockey games in HD are great, would like to see the Marlin game that are currently available in HD, also. I could watch my Marlins loose in HD. But one good thing, there is only one way for them to go from this point.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts