Hi All! Going to sign up for Dish soon.

I didnt know you have to sign up for there top package to get the $125 who needs all that is beyond me, The family plan gets the $25 so am i correct in thinking this is $25 better than what dish offers through there website?

Here is how the rebates break down....

$25 DISH Family and for No committment

$50 Any Standard Definition programming package above AT100

$100 Any HD Programming package, reguardless of your base package.

$125 Any HD Package, AT200 or Above and Credit Card Autopay.

To ansewer your question, it is $25 better than whats offered with DISH. The reason for the reduction is because DISH pays us $75 less when you sign up with DISH Family opposed to AT100.

I am going to subscribe to dish but the only thing i could not find info on is how people are getting the 722 dvr? are you commited for a length of time when you get the upgraded 722 and what is the minimun package? I looked through channel lineups and the channels you get in the family pack are missing in the other packages untill you get to the 250 package. you guys have been a big help to me here on these forums i got most of it figured out here, I am getting FTA setup for glorystar and dish for locals and not sure what package. I was hoping i could get that really nice 722 PVR but all i really need is the family channels.

I am going to subscribe to dish but the only thing i could not find info on is how people are getting the 722 dvr? are you commited for a length of time when you get the upgraded 722 and what is the minimun package? I looked through channel lineups and the channels you get in the family pack are missing in the other packages untill you get to the 250 package. you guys have been a big help to me here on these forums i got most of it figured out here, I am getting FTA setup for glorystar and dish for locals and not sure what package. I was hoping i could get that really nice 722 PVR but all i really need is the family channels.

You simply call and order one. To get the 722, you'll either need to pay a $7 HD Enabeling fee, or get the $10 or $20 HD programming package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)