Hi All! Going to sign up for Dish soon.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I didnt know you have to sign up for there top package to get the $125 who needs all that is beyond me, The family plan gets the $25 so am i correct in thinking this is $25 better than what dish offers through there website?

Here is how the rebates break down....

$25 DISH Family and for No committment

$50 Any Standard Definition programming package above AT100

$100 Any HD Programming package, reguardless of your base package.

$125 Any HD Package, AT200 or Above and Credit Card Autopay.

To ansewer your question, it is $25 better than whats offered with DISH. The reason for the reduction is because DISH pays us $75 less when you sign up with DISH Family opposed to AT100.

I am going to subscribe to dish but the only thing i could not find info on is how people are getting the 722 dvr? are you commited for a length of time when you get the upgraded 722 and what is the minimun package? I looked through channel lineups and the channels you get in the family pack are missing in the other packages untill you get to the 250 package. you guys have been a big help to me here on these forums i got most of it figured out here, I am getting FTA setup for glorystar and dish for locals and not sure what package. I was hoping i could get that really nice 722 PVR but all i really need is the family channels.

I am going to subscribe to dish but the only thing i could not find info on is how people are getting the 722 dvr? are you commited for a length of time when you get the upgraded 722 and what is the minimun package? I looked through channel lineups and the channels you get in the family pack are missing in the other packages untill you get to the 250 package. you guys have been a big help to me here on these forums i got most of it figured out here, I am getting FTA setup for glorystar and dish for locals and not sure what package. I was hoping i could get that really nice 722 PVR but all i really need is the family channels.

You simply call and order one. To get the 722, you'll either need to pay a $7 HD Enabeling fee, or get the $10 or $20 HD programming package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)