Hi DIRT. Is this package combination possible?

kikenovic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
Somewhere in time
Hi team,

I'm currently a LatinoMax subscriber with HDFL. I'd like to downgrade (for a couple of months) to Welcome Pack + Latino Bonus if possible.

Thanks.

nope. Can't do that

Need AT120 or greater to add Latino Bonus

edit: As a welcome pack sub I just checked my account. Note that Latino Bonus is faded out so it cannot be selected

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 232
Thanks Iceberg.

My other question was going to be if it's possible to manage the account online while having only the Welcome Pack.
I see it's possible.

yep its possible. I have added and removed "alacarte" programming (as shown there) and view/pay bills online (which reminds me...my bill is due) ;)

But you can have Family Pack and Latino Bonus. Is $10 more than having it with Welcome Pack... just check the channels and if in the Family there are the ones you want.

But you can have Family Pack and Latino Bonus. Is $10 more than having it with Welcome Pack... just check the channels and if in the Family there are the ones you want.
Seems like an interesting proposition, but for $5 more I could get Latino Dos and still save compared to Max.

nope. Can't do that

Need AT120 or greater to add Latino Bonus

edit: As a welcome pack sub I just checked my account. Note that Latino Bonus is faded out so it cannot be selected

Ice, you have a sweet-looking bill. If the WP only had FoxNews, that's all I'd need. No comments from "the left", please:D