HI from Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

smijter

Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Hi,

I recently live in the Netherlands, born in the UK. I subscribed to this forum to get in touch with your TV / SAT world and maybe some contacts to share experiences. I myself have a dreambox and get a couple of thousand channels here in Europe.

thanks

A couple of thousand?

Anything on worth watching?

That many channels to cover multiple languages?

Welcome,
I was in the Netherlands and Belgium last month. Unfortunately I only saw German TV on the ship we cruised the canals on. Take alook at our FTA forum

welcome :wave

yes sadly in Europe FTA is much bigger than here. There are a couple satellites that have around 300+ channels each on them

G'day there smijter.
Pick up quite a few down here to, about 1000 for me but very little in English wouldn't have any shortfall in progaming if I understood Mandarin or Cantonese:)

Hey smijter and welcome to SatGuys. I might consider getting into FTA but I first need a yard big enough and that just isn't likely anytime soon. Also I'm the type of person that must see value for my investments so if I go the FTA route I'll need to take courses to learn at least an extra 8 languages. Yes I'm just that anal I know lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)