High-pitched noise on new Joey with H3

Andredarryl

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
Hartford
Hi, something new started the other day, and I can't figure it out. Every time I change the channel or start a DVR recording on a Joey with H3, there is a terrible high-pitched noise that wakes everyone up. I've had the Joeys for a few months now, and this issue is random and new (about three days). It doesn't happen on my hopper 3, though that's connected through a receiver so not apples to apples. It happens on both my Joeys. Can anyone explain?

Hi, something new started the other day, and I can't figure it out. Every time I change the channel or start a DVR recording on a Joey with H3, there is a terrible high-pitched noise that wakes everyone up. I've had the Joeys for a few months now, and this issue is random and new (about three days). It doesn't happen on my hopper 3, though that's connected through a receiver so not apples to apples. It happens on both my Joeys. Can anyone explain?

Hey! What do you know about that.... I only live a few miles from Hartford! Try unplugging the Hopper 3 and the Joeys and then plugging them back in- plug back in the Hopper 3 first then the two Joeys. It might just be a reset issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)