High-pitched noise on new Joey with H3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Andredarryl

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
Hartford
Hi, something new started the other day, and I can't figure it out. Every time I change the channel or start a DVR recording on a Joey with H3, there is a terrible high-pitched noise that wakes everyone up. I've had the Joeys for a few months now, and this issue is random and new (about three days). It doesn't happen on my hopper 3, though that's connected through a receiver so not apples to apples. It happens on both my Joeys. Can anyone explain?

Hi, something new started the other day, and I can't figure it out. Every time I change the channel or start a DVR recording on a Joey with H3, there is a terrible high-pitched noise that wakes everyone up. I've had the Joeys for a few months now, and this issue is random and new (about three days). It doesn't happen on my hopper 3, though that's connected through a receiver so not apples to apples. It happens on both my Joeys. Can anyone explain?

Hey! What do you know about that.... I only live a few miles from Hartford! Try unplugging the Hopper 3 and the Joeys and then plugging them back in- plug back in the Hopper 3 first then the two Joeys. It might just be a reset issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts