Highlighted Words

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

JSheridan

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
USA
I did a forum search last week that included the word 'two'. Ever since then every post in every forum that contains that word has it highlighted in yellow. Is there any way to clear this so it quits highlighting in every post it's in? I've tried logging out and then in again and new searches with different criteria but nothing has worked. Thanks.

Edited to add that it just highlighted 'two' in this post too!

highlighted.JPG

The search was something about 'two hoppers' and I just saw a post where 'hoppers' is highlighted too.

Very strange indeed. :)

Have you tried changing to a different theme in the quick style chooser? Are you using Satguys 2012? Or are you using Black,green,red or blue?

Have you tried changing to a different theme in the quick style chooser? Are you using Satguys 2012? Or are you using Black,green,red or blue?

I'm using black but I tried 2012 and it did the same thing.

Try clearing your browsing history before you un-install and re-install.

OK... I set the options to clear the cache on closing the browser, closed all satelliteguys windows and deleted all satelliteguys cookies, and I think it's fixed. Thanks a lot for your help guys!

Yea, it was weird. I assumed it was something with the forum so I didn't check another browser or another computer until it was suggested here. I'm guessing it was something with the cookies because I had cleared the cache several times before, but who knows. Thanks again to everyone who helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.