hispansat @ 30.0w Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cocolinr19

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
canada
Hi i have my dish setup to 30.0w w viewsat 9000Hd receiver my question is any way i can get this channel all are on mpeg-4 are on tp #80 is 11909 V DVB-S2 - 8PSK 7200 thanks guys

as long as you can lock the transponder and have a receiver capable of DVB-S2 then yes you should be able to

as long as you can lock the transponder and have a receiver capable of DVB-S2 then yes you should be able to

Ok silly question and sorry don't mean to hi-jack the tread. but what cheap receivers are capable of S2? or should I just guess that when I buy a newer more expensive one it will have S2 and HD?

a list?....not that I know of

These receivers confirmed will do MPEG4...hopefully others can chime in with other HD boxes
-Coolsat 8000
-Coolsat 8100 (a 8000 with a PVR option)
-Pansat 9000
-Pansat 9200
-AzBox

and all of the above will do DVB-S2 too (well the 9200 needs an add on board)

Here is what Iceberg posted yesterday.

There are also DVB-S2 PC cards (No blind scan).
The Vantage receivers from Europe will blind scan DVB-S2 but they have some problems. The Pansat 9200 with the new add on board will also blind scan DVB-S2.

BTW Apparently just today they started scrambling most of the Uruguayan channels on that mux in Hispasat. As per my CS 8100 it says they are using Irdeto, at least 4 channels so far including my favorite Canal 12. Oh boy! I will miss those Argentinean and Uruguayan girls on Showmatch from now on , lol.

After so many channels going either off or scrambled recently on this FTA stuff I was seriously considering just to keep the OTA stuff and get rid of all this FTA hardawre. Now is just a matter of time for me to get rid of everything. Just when one start enjoying a TV show or Channel , bum , it is gone for good.

I guess it is the challenge for me. Something to mess with that keeps me out of trouble.

I am sure plenty of people would be glad to help you get rid of the equipment lol kidding. :p

Chuck

no luck to lock those channels i have 1.2 dish setup i get most of the channels the only tp is missing is the tp #80 is 11909 V DVB-S2 - 8PSK 7200i maybe my viewsat 9000 Hd w/ 8spk module no work for thgose channels . my quality is 80%

as you can read on qwerty post , iceberg already posted the receivers that do DVB-S2. Viewsat 9000HD does not. The 8psk module that hackers used to use to hack Dish Network HD signals use turbo coded 8PSK therefore will not work with this Uruguayan mux on hispasat. BTW those 8PSK modules were also designed exclusively for an especific receiver.

This 11909 mux uses DVB-S2 8PSK (non turbo) and since yesterday only 2 channels are in the clear now, the rest 4 are encripted with Irdeto.

this hobby is ever changing, you lose this get that. i think that S-2 could be a help in the long run. the rtn mux show good picture with lots of stations. making cost less.
i get a Canal 12 on c-band on 116.8 i don't know if it is the same or not.
i gave up on this hobby for near ten years but i am happy now that i keep my stuff now. i find that as time goes by i just need more stuff LOL

good luck and hang in there

BTW Apparently just today they started scrambling most of the Uruguayan channels on that mux in Hispasat. As per my CS 8100 it says they are using Irdeto, at least 4 channels so far including my favorite Canal 12. Oh boy! I will miss those Argentinean and Uruguayan girls on Showmatch from now on , lol.

After so many channels going either off or scrambled recently on this FTA stuff I was seriously considering just to keep the OTA stuff and get rid of all this FTA hardawre. Now is just a matter of time for me to get rid of everything. Just when one start enjoying a TV show or Channel , bum , it is gone for good.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)