Hispasat already dying?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hd fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 1, 2009
Ontario
I have been watching the Uruguayan mux on this bird a lot recently and have noticed temporary short-timed issues with this TP in particular. Most of the time when it happens the rest of the TP even the weak ones are ok. The weather is been ok too. It has no particular pattern , can happen anytime of day but it only last a couple of minutes the most and sometimes is only 30 sec beark ups. Sometimes it also affects the other strong TP's on this bird. No wonder they are about to replace it with 1E, eh?

Anybody else has experience this in the last 3 days?

I'm in Michigan and my fixed 33" dish is half frozen with ice and snow, but still comes in fine, at least on the Cuba channels I like to watch. You've got some other issue going on.

Thanks for the replies. I know it still comes fine , it is just that from time to time it has sporadic glitches. You would have to be watching programming regularly on this bird to see it since it only last 1 minute or 2. Sometimes on channels on both polarities, sometimes on the DVB-S2 mux only, sometimes on several TP's, it has no pattern. Could be my setup though. Will see, time will tell.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)