hispasat help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bonedoner

Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
florida
:confused: I live in Florida and interested in receiveing Hispasat C/D. My equipment is fortec lifetime ultra receiver, I have a couple of DN and DTV dishes and a 36" dish that I assume was used for primestar. I have several LNBs good for DN and DTV, my 36" dish has an LNB model number:NJR2112F, I has two cable connections a horiz and a vert. What do I need to access hispasat? I'm assuming my 36" dish and will any of the LNBs that I have work? If not what do I need exactly. Also is there a specific distance that an LNB must be located from the dish surface? Thanks in advance for any help

Hello and welcome to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA forum :wave

Your 36" dish will work fine but (IMO) you would be best with a new LNBF. The below LNBF will bolt to your feed horn and its a great quality / low noise value. I think you would have great success with it! And unlike the LNBF you have right now it has one output that will work with both H and V signals. I live way up here in MN. And I pick up most of the channels form these satellites. I also use an Invacom LNBF!

http://www.invacom.net/products/snf031.htm

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts