History and Bio US

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That Shamu guy is way cool. I saw an independent test of that towel and the thing actually worked. Gonna get me one.

I could be wrong and according to Ms. Bubba I usually am, but we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously. I'm probably the only FTA person within a hundred miles of here. I mention FTA to someone and they think it's some sort of agricultural group. I don't think broadcasters are going to spend the bucks to change because of a few wacky hobbyists.
Spent many years in the communication field and one thing I learned was that 99% of folks can't even hook up a VCR must less set up transponders and aim a dish at AMC 4.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One lady called in one night screaming the cable box we gave her wouldn't even come on. Demanded a truck roll right then or she was going to cause trouble. Well we sent the on call technician out. When he got back he was laughing because she had plugged the cable box's power cord into the outlet on the back of the cable box meant for a TV.

here in the Minneapolis area there a fair amount of T5/G19 dishes out there
Another batch of folks have a dish aimed at G17 for NoDak Hockey

once in a while you see a motorized dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)