History gone black...now its back 4/23/11

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well, I am happy! This was one of my staple channels and I am so glad that it has returned to FTA service. The Hotel Network probably realizes that we FTA folks watch this channel by now, it has been up there for years. They must realize that we watch it by now. I would bet that they appreciate our following regardless. Why wouldn't they? It really means more people are reached.

The larger the audience, the more productive the advertisements will be regardless of who the recipient of the signal is.

If I were trying to sell something, I would want to present it to as many people as possible. So, here we are! Present it to us! :) I'll support the cause by buying stuff from their advertisers. I may not buy the shake weight for men, but I like the TIME LIFE offers for music and movies and such. If I must put up with commercials to have the privelage to watch HISTORY, I will do so. It is worth it to me.

RADAR

Bamm, you nailed it.
When they removed/encrypted wild, i didn't increase my sub to dn to view it again, i have never increased my sub to view anything removed, THEY simply lost another viewer by removing the channels. I know it has something to do with money, but i see it as u do, a loss of cash for them.
The question i ask is "Why wouldn't you want me to view your channel"
and yet somehow that question is irrelevant to what is done.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)