History gone black...now its back 4/23/11

Status
Please reply by conversation.
For all the old timers to FTA, is this typical to have a stationary picture on a channel like this ??? Just seems to me someone is toying with the Fta community on this one ???

you have to remember we are not the intended audience for those channels. The Hotel mux that is scrambled already has History in it (and is scrambled) so these 2 test channels (well 4 considering they are dupes) its not a high priority thing to check.

Attachments

• Cute-Babe.jpg
    Cute-Babe.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 175
For all the old timers to FTA, is this typical to have a stationary picture on a channel like this ??? Just seems to me someone is toying with the Fta community on this one ???

Not too long ago when MEtv 1 was just color bars, we had frozen pictures of "Lucy" and other shows that stayed up for days, then back to color bars.

Now we have "Gunther" to look at!

History Channel is back

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, I don't see that anyone else has posted it anywhere, but the History Channel east SD [I don't get HD, might be there too] on 101 W is back. Don't know how long it's been on, but it is right now at least.
SS ><>

History is indeed back! Never realized how much I watched it till it was gone! Now to catch up on American Pickers and Pawn Stars!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)