Hobbiest Radio Network..is up. for now on G19

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

robfwb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 5, 2005
I don't know if anyone listens or has tuned in to the Skyscanner Satellite Radio Network or not but if you haven't we would like for you to tune in on Galaxy 19 KU band. We offer shows that you can't find elsewhere on the 'net or on satellite. Our service has been reduced to a 4 day a week operation on satellite due to the costs of being on satellite. We are currently looking for monthly donations to help us stay up on satellite and for bandwidth costs. We are a non profit radio station that's also seeking your feedback. Please call into the shows that you hear and tell them your listening on the satellite and would like to talk about anything satellite related.

We are currently up on the web at SSRN Homepage..Welcome Home! you will find interent listen links and show schedule of live shows and even a chat room where you can interact.

Friday through Tuesday, you can find us on satellite @ G19 via Access-America.
This is the former w0kie Satellite Radio Network.

If we do not hear from you, the satellite listener, we will cease satellite operations at the end of November.

Below is where you can hear us on satellite from Friday nights till Tuesday:

We hope you enjoy what you hear and look forward to hearing from you all!
-Rob

Galaxy 19 Ku-Band
(formerly Galaxy 25, Telstar 5 and IA 5)
Transponder: 23
Polarity: Vertical (V)
Frequency: 12.115 MHz
Symbol Rate: 22.425
FEC: 3/4
Audio PID 1794 E

Judging by the replies and the callers to the show, I'm guessing there is no more interest in being on satellite, speak now or were going interent only.

I know money is tight but it only takes $5.00 or so to help out as well as a phone call saying "I'm listening" LTUAE is on tonight, a good show to call in @ 8:00 Eastern!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)