Hockey and Lions fans

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
The Captian Steve Yzerman's jersey officially gets raised to the rafters tonight starting at 6:30 on FSN Detroit.

Also for those of you that may not be interested, but are Lions fans, take a look at the Louisville bowl game . QB Brian Brohm may be the Lions next QB.

Jimbo

The Captian Steve Yzerman's jersey officially gets raised to the rafters tonight starting at 6:30 on FSN Detroit.

Also for those of you that may not be interested, but are Lions fans, take a look at the Louisville bowl game . QB Brian Brohm may be the Lions next QB.

Jimbo

Yzerman was always one of my favorite hockey players, behind Mario, Ron Francis and Paul Coffey.

Steve Y, First rate all the way...As for the lions, that LSU QB put on quite a show......

See my comments on the kid from LSU in the "hapless teams " thread.
Jimbo I find it insulting to the Red Wings to be mentioned in the same paragraph as the Lions.

See my comments on the kid from LSU in the "hapless teams " thread.
Jimbo I find it insulting to the Red Wings to be mentioned in the same paragraph as the Lions.

Sorry Paul, I didn't want to start a new thread for that.

I find it an isult to Steve Yzerman, that I actualy mentioned the Lions in His thread.
Sorry Steve, It won't happen again.

Jimbo

Thanks to the CBC I got to see the ceremony. Very nicely done :)

I saw it on FSN - Detroit, SD only of course.
Glad you were able to see it, it was very good.

Did you happen to see Brett Hull's ceremony a few weeks back, in St. Louis ?
I thought that one was very good as well.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts