hockey for the 360

korsjs

Welcome To SatelliteGuys
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 25, 2004
Land O Lakes, FL
picked up the hockey game today for 40 bucks. played one game with my kid. first impressions are ok. only one game played without reading the directions.

graphics are cool. the first thing i noticed are that the skates leave the marks in the ice. however, i would not say the graphics are next gen.

time will tell, but for 40 bucks, it seems like a good buy.

I have this game and think its fun.

I still have not played anything on the 360 which has wowed me, but its been fun.

I am looking forward to Burnout in the 15th. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:

I still have not played anything on the 360 which has wowed me, but its been fun.

How about Call of Duty? Graphics and gameplay are good on this one...Tiger Woods is the only other game I care for so far. Cheaper than going to the bar to play Golden tee..

jbcheshire said:
Man I love CoD2!! My favorite parts are when I get to carry the sniper rifles!!!! When I get that i just go around trying to find germans to snipe!!
Nothing worse than hitting the wrong buttons anad dropping to the ground shooting at ankles:eek:

Scott Greczkowski said:

Really? What about Project Gotham Racing 3 or Dead or Alive 4, those are both amazing!!!

way2rude4u said:
Really? What about Project Gotham Racing 3 or Dead or Alive 4, those are both amazing!!!
PQ on DOA is fantastic.while I am not a fan of fighting games- This one was better to watch my kids play than actually play it for me. They did work there butts of to to unlock the Spartan....:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts