Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
But only available on the app right now. Channels are 775-788.

775 - Holly
776 - Holiday Traditions
777 - Hallmark Channel Radio
778 - Holiday Soul
779 - Country Christmas
780 - 70s & 80s Holidays *
781- Acoustic Christmas
782 - Christmas Spirit
783 - Holiday Chill-Out *
784 - Holiday Pop
785 - Jazz Holidays *
786 - Jolly Christmas
787 - Navidad
788 - Rockin' Xmas *

* = Xtra Channel

"Living Color" !
ghyyq.gif

Way too early for me. We didn't even have a hard freeze yet.
GEEZ! I haven't even finished my Halloweeny candy yet! I guess there are several of us that just have to have it early given all the hell we've been through of late. Me, I'll wait. No dingle bells until Santy Claus gets to Herald Square.

Reactions: TheKrell
Actually the original analogue sounds best
There's never been anything analog about Sirius or XM and there never will be -- ever.

Most modern recordings are DDD so I suppose it doesn't matter what anybody thinks about analog (other than fighting over vinyl from DDD masters).

There's never been anything analog about Sirius or XM and there never will be -- ever.

Most modern recordings are DDD so I suppose it doesn't matter what anybody thinks about analog (other than fighting over vinyl from DDD masters).
Classic christmas tunes sound better on records...none of the bitstarved digital junk on SiriusXM ever made me jolly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Classic christmas tunes sound better on records

For the record :D I have had quite enough of vinyl records injecting clicks and pops into my music. :mad: Bit starving the digital steam is bad too, but not that bad IMHO. SiriusXM streamed seems to have better quality than the same satellite channel, and is also all digital.

Reactions: david_jr
For the record :D I have had quite enough of vinyl records injecting clicks and pops into my music. :mad: Bit starving the digital steam is bad too, but not that bad IMHO. SiriusXM streamed seems to have better quality than the same satellite channel, and is also all digital.
The streaming is good but the actual satellite service is blah

The streaming is good but the actual satellite service is blah

In general I agree. Depends on what channel you listen too and which sat radio you have though. The Sirius radios sound real bad. The one in my old 2006 Jetta was terrible and it had a "premium audio" package. My 2018 Ram with U-Connect sounds much better. The XM satellites always sounded better than the Sirius satellites. And yes, streaming gets more bandwidth too.

775 - Holly
776 - Holiday Traditions
778 - Holiday Soul
779 - Country Christmas
781- Acoustic Christmas
782 - Christmas Spirit
784 - Holiday Pop
785 - Jazz Holidays *
786 - Jolly Christmas
787 - Navidad
788 - Rockin' Xmas *

* = Xtra Channel

Thanks for the info! Love Holiday Traditions, and miss the annual XMFan Thread.

GEEZ! I haven't even finished my Halloweeny candy yet! I guess there are several of us that just have to have it early given all the hell we've been through of late. Me, I'll wait. No dingle bells until Santy Claus gets to Herald Square.
Will he be in Herald Square this year?

775 - Holly
776 - Holiday Traditions
778 - Holiday Soul
779 - Country Christmas
781- Acoustic Christmas
782 - Christmas Spirit
784 - Holiday Pop
785 - Jazz Holidays *
786 - Jolly Christmas
787 - Navidad
788 - Rockin' Xmas *

* = Xtra Channel
Their up on regular channels now! Looks like there's not many channels open on the radio but they're there. Celebrate the holidays with SiriusXM’s 17 festive music channels

Their up on regular channels now! Looks like there's not many channels open on the radio but they're there. Celebrate the holidays with SiriusXM’s 17 festive music channels

Whoever decided to throw Holly on channel 105 this year needs to be taken out an beaten with a damn lump of coal. That's always been my favorite of their holiday lineup, and this year they banish it to a channel with horrid sound quality compared to the more mainstream stations. Sounds like old AM radio compared to Hits 1, 80s on 8, The Highway, etc. Heck...I don't even get channel 105 in one of my two vehicles. They pulled this stunt last year when Holly was initially turned on, sticking it on a channel with poor SQ, but they moved it to a more mainstream channel after Thanksgiving, if memory serves...but not happening this year apparently. Emailed a complaint but as expected, that was a waste of time. Disappointing. :(

Whoever decided to throw Holly on channel 105 this year needs to be taken out an beaten with a damn lump of coal. That's always been my favorite of their holiday lineup, and this year they banish it to a channel with horrid sound quality compared to the more mainstream stations. Sounds like old AM radio compared to Hits 1, 80s on 8, The Highway, etc. Heck...I don't even get channel 105 in one of my two vehicles. They pulled this stunt last year when Holly was initially turned on, sticking it on a channel with poor SQ, but they moved it to a more mainstream channel after Thanksgiving, if memory serves...but not happening this year apparently. Emailed a complaint but as expected, that was a waste of time. Disappointing. :(
It sounds good to me. Honestly every channel sounds the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)