Holiday Channels are UP

Whoever decided to throw Holly on channel 105 this year needs to be taken out an beaten with a damn lump of coal. That's always been my favorite of their holiday lineup, and this year they banish it to a channel with horrid sound quality compared to the more mainstream stations. Sounds like old AM radio compared to Hits 1, 80s on 8, The Highway, etc. Heck...I don't even get channel 105 in one of my two vehicles. They pulled this stunt last year when Holly was initially turned on, sticking it on a channel with poor SQ, but they moved it to a more mainstream channel after Thanksgiving, if memory serves...but not happening this year apparently. Emailed a complaint but as expected, that was a waste of time. Disappointing. :(
The same person that uplinked yacht rock radio in mono instead of stereo

That's always been my favorite of their holiday lineup, and this year they banish it to a channel with horrid sound quality compared to the more mainstream stations.

It sounds good to me. Honestly every channel sounds the same.
I think DSW44 is describing what he hears in his cars. Are you describing what you hear streaming? I am enjoying some great Mannheim Steamroller channel (only streaming) via my paired Echo Dots and an Echo Sub. If they broadcast that on satellite, I have no doubt it would sound like ca-ca most of the time.

Reactions: DWS44
I am wondering if anyone else is seeing this? I get all of the album art for the Christmas channels on the App, but on Dish and in my Honda Pilot it just shows the Logo for the channel. Is it just me?

• Sad
Reactions: DWS44
I am wondering if anyone else is seeing this? I get all of the album art for the Christmas channels on the App, but on Dish and in my Honda Pilot it just shows the Logo for the channel. Is it just me?

Not just you...noticed the same thing in my vehicles. Clearly they didn't give much of a crap about the holiday music experience in vehicles this year.

Reactions: david_jr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)