Holiday DISH wish

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the zoo not a creature was stirring not even a Kanga-roo.

The animals were silent didn't know what to do, Mickey was standard a known technical ref, when so many others were available in wonderful high def.

Talks are ongoing it has been said, even at times they are getting ahead, and it appears while stalled it's all just a quirk, because we still have the Entertainment and Sports Programming Net-work.

All of sudden when things looked so bleak, the mouse sounded off with very loud EEK! Seems from the internet there had been a loud out-cry, hundreds of posts from the well known site Satellite Guys.

We want HD for Mickey and friends and make that for all of the Zoo, DISH don't you think that's the very very least you can do? With prices rising and cord cutting abound, DISH you need something to keep us around.

DISH and Disney both say it's alright, soon the picture will be high def and all will be bright. So this year along with all the networks missing we hope to see Disney and affiliates just not keep us guessing.

So give the Hopper and Joey a really great picture and make HD a permanent fixture. Something else generous DISH could do, maybe make RSN's all HD too?

Very good! I was going to post a "what do you think 2014 will bring thread"

I am hoping for the other Disney's to light up in HD

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Who knew tampa8 was a poet!Perhaps Scott could appoint you as the official satguys poet laureate.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)