Holiday Party Details and Prize Lists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my schedule cleared for that evening as well. The wife knows that I need to be at my computer for a few hours that evening. :)

Looking forward to chatting and hanging out with you guys!!

I like the time limit idea but that just means we'll all have to keep our eyes glued to the chat window with nary a blink. I know what I'm going to be doing at 8:25 that night. And I'll keep the window open slightly to listen for 14,999 other toilet flushes across the land.

Hey Scott...

just for the sake of accuracy :D It's

The Urbz not The Orbs

:D :D :D

They can say they don't want it and we can draw another winner. :) Or they can ebay it and get some more holiday cash. :)

Its up to them. :)

I would like to do DirecTV stuff but the problem there is any kind of receiver locks a person into a 1 year commitment with DirecTV.

I will do what I can to make it and support everyone who has helped Voom, World Sport and Rush this year. Satelliteguys has been a huge help in getting the word out on our LIVE soccer games and giving everyone at World Sport and Rush helpful and useful information to provide the best programming. Special thanks to Sean and Ilya for this! I hope you all have a happy, healthy and safe holiday season.

Matt

Thanks Matt! See you at the party!

what is closing time of the chat, I am central so it starts at 7:45 for me, but being in highschool, i have mid-terms the next day yet still looking forward to this. all this interests me and i have my fingers crossed. :)

Chat usually ends at about 10pm Eastern Time. We may continue having fun on the Holiday Channel after the main chat is done. :)

Hope to see you there!

iXneonXi said:
what is closing time of the chat, I am central so it starts at 7:45 for me, but being in highschool, i have mid-terms the next day yet still looking forward to this. all this interests me and i have my fingers crossed. :)
Stay up 'till the end and it will help to prepare you for college and the work force. ;)

Neutron said:
Who's bringing the beer?

We used to have a good bartender in the Pub but he is no longer available. I think I may stop by the warehouse and pick up a few cases. I have to check whether there are some left in the Pub. It will be free drinks and beer for everyone on Pub Members Club.

Here are the selection:

Beer: Miller, Heineken, Corona, Presidente. If you want something else to be added, let me know.

drinks: Absolute, Johnny Walker, Pina Colada, Margaritas, Remy Marti, Champagne Don (don't remember his last name). Any else please make your order on time.

Getting ready for @party time.

Edit: if you are driving, don't drink or bring a designated driver. :)

Sean Mota said:
Here are the selection:

Beer: Miller, Heineken, Corona, Presidente. If you want something else to be added, let me know.
How about a nice selection of ales, Sean? Tis the season, y'know. Can't just have lagers. @party@party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts