Holiday Party Prize Winners List

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the problems with the chat for the "unlimited connections" is it does not offer us moderated mode.

If I opted for for the chat with Moderated Mode we could only have 200 connections.

We had a few folks upset that they couldnt win a prize as they didn't enter to win, but in looking over who those folks were they just registered moments before the chat. This party was to say thank you to all our members and was setup to prevent folks who never visited SatelliteGuys before (or would never wisit again) from winning prizes from our good members who make SatelliteGuys a regular part of their internet browsing stops. :)

Again congrats to all the winners. We are going to start mailing out packages today! All winners will get their prizes long before Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I would check the eligibility of Stacy's entry. I think he used performance enhancing drugs to increase his odds of winning. :D

Seriously, thank you guys again. You really don't know what winning something last night meant to me and my family. My kids are absolutely ecstatic. Oh yeah! I wasn't keeping that a secret from them. Thanks again Scott and Eva. You two guys are great and I thank ya'll so much for this website. It's the only reason the internet exists.

Seriously, thank you guys again. You really don't know what winning something last night meant to me and my family. My kids are absolutely ecstatic. Oh yeah! I wasn't keeping that a secret from them. Thanks again Scott and Eva. You two guys are great and I thank ya'll so much for this website. It's the only reason the internet exists.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :) I know your kids will enjoy it. :)

Yes Thank you!!! I have never won a thing before and I made out real well. Thanks Scott and Eva!!! and Claude!!! and everyone who gave prizes.

Thanks for everything! The hat will come to good use covering my balding head. Now I will have to choose between my Sadoun hat and my SatelliteGuys hat when I go out ;)

BTW - I wasn't sure I had won until this was posted. I saw my name, typed a response.. nothing .. typed again.. nothing..then everything in the chatroom locked up for about 1/2 hour... *laf*

Thanks again!

For those of you that won a prize and are not Pub Members, now would be a great time to do it. You will be eligible for other things like information before the general public gets it.

I would check the eligibility of Stacy's entry. I think he used performance enhancing drugs to increase his odds of winning. :D
drugs arn't needed, I owe my success to the generous use of "mii mii mii mii" right before the wii drawing. :D
That and pointing out that a Georgia boy needed to win. ;)

Thanks again to Scott, The Prize Goddess and all the Staff. I will wear my SatelliteGuys polo shirt with pride.:D

Congrats to all!!! Unfortunately, could not log on until after 9:15. Kept getting error message that the site was not available. Also had problems this morning, but seems fine now.

Cgs who ever won the price. While you guy has fun at the chat and I was fighting the adware. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have everything packaged up now. I will ship them tommorrow. I didn't expect it to take this long, and I don't think my post office would appreciate me showing up at closing with TONS of packages. So, with that said, look for your winnings soon!

Thank you to everyone for your support of SatelliteGuys! Without you, there would be no .us. :D

I have everything packaged up now. I will ship them tommorrow. I didn't expect it to take this long, and I don't think my post office would appreciate me showing up at closing with TONS of packages. So, with that said, look for your winnings soon!

Thank you to everyone for your support of SatelliteGuys! Without you, there would be no .us. :D

they should be use to it by now, eva! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)