Holiday Party Prize Winners List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was like a contortionist last night, wife had gone out to a meeting, stretched out on the sofa with laptop, and a spoonful of peanut, just as the drawings were starting, the phone rang, grandson from Georgia calling to thank us for his birthday gift, had the phone in my ear, the spoon in my left hand and saw my name pop up, tried typing with right hand while stabilizing the computer, juggling the other objects, but it was all worth it.

Scott and Eva thanks

Bob

Congratulations to all that won, and a thank you to the satellite guys staff for organizing the event. You were able to collect a lot of prizes from a lot of generous people. (who also deserve a big thanks) By the sounds of the replys, there were a lot of very appreciative people who won the prizes. Sounds like it was a great event. I'm sorry I missed it.
Seasons Greatings to all.

That was a lot of fun, hanging out with my fellow Satellite Guys and Gals... I was in-between the auditors at work, a slightly flooded basement, and my Father with a sick XP box.

For next year's Holiday Chat, I think I'm going to donate what I want for Christmas but could never actually buy for myself, then see if I can rig it so PG would announce my name for that prize. I could be like, all, "Wow, I won! See, Honey, all that time on-line finally paid off!"

Ok after a long day at UPS and $300+ dollars later I am happy to say all prizes shipped today (except for one as we did not have the winners address, which we now have) :)

All prizes except the gift cards / XBOX Live Card went out via UPS.

We have just PMed all winners with their UPS tracking numbers and expected arrival date. If you didn't get one them please PM me or Prize Goddess and I will re send it. :)

Congrats again to all our winners!

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

You guys are unbelievable!!! Even though I didn't win anything, I was still feeling the excitement the day after the chat. Thanks for all you and Eva do and have a very Merry Christmas.

Wii!!!

Got home from work and the Wii was waiting at the door for me. :D

Things like this are why being a Satelliteguy is an honor and priviledge. In my 3-4 years here, and over 2 years as a pub member, it's things like this that make me believe Satelliteguys.us is the best satellite site around.

Thanks Scott & Eva, you put on a great Holiday Party.

Did you see how the silly UPS lady spelled it on the insurance declaration? Wee???? What is that! I certianly did NOT send you Wee! :D

Did you see how the silly UPS lady spelled it on the insurance declaration? Wee???? What is that! I certianly did NOT send you Wee! :D
It's probably a good thing she did. That way, someone who saw this UPS package at the doorstep would take one look at that, see that it's a box full of "WEE", and decide to look elsewhere... ;)

The Spiderman DVD collection arrived today that I had won at the Satellite Guys annual Christmas party this past Monday night. Thank you so very much Scott and Eva, my family will certainly enjoy these movies.

This is a great site and I am proud to be a part of it.

My PS3 is scheduled to arrive all the way down here in Texas on tuesday the 18th. I'm jealous you guys already have your goodies. :)

My PS3 is scheduled to arrive all the way down here in Texas on tuesday the 18th. I'm jealous you guys already have your goodies. :)
The benefits of being east coast. :D
Of course it doesn't matter as it'll be wrapped up 'til Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts