Holiday Specials for SatelliteGuys from Satellite AV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Holiday_Wreath.gifHappy Holidays from Satellite AV, LLC

A very special thank you to all Satellite Guys for your support of Satellite AV, LLC and making the SatelliteGuys forum a great place to call home! Wishing you and your family a very happy holiday season!

30% Off GEOSATpro branded items or upgrade kits. Mix and match any GEOSATpro branded items on the Satellite AV, LLC website. Choose from satellite receivers, 90cm and 1.2M dishes, installation kits, switches, brackets and and much more! Discount Promo Code: satguy30

50% Off GEOSATpro branded LNBFs! Choose from the selection of quality C, CK and KU band LNBFs. Discount Promo Code: satguy50

If you stock up on a ton on items and the shipping calculates too high.... you know what we do! We will do our best to provide reasonable shipping costs on any order!

Small Print: Discounts are valid through 11:59pm, 1/2/2010 and apply for online retail orders placed on the www.satelliteav.com website. Please note that the Discount Promo Code(s) must be entered during the check-out for these special discounts to be applied to your purchase.

Happy Holidays from the Satellite AV / Glorystar Sales and Support teams!

Also check out additional additional
Holiday Discounts on Glorystar FTA Systems more information is available on the SatelliteGuys Glorystar Forum!

Last edited:
Wow! Black Friday comes early this year :) ... 50 percent off of LNBFs! There are some nice models there. I may have to bite!

Hope there is plenty of stock... I don't see these lasting long!

wow. more temptation. haha. it appears your cart will only apply the promo to one of each type of lnb. is there a limit ?

crackt out,.

I just went and ordered two C-band single LNBF's, but when I entered the code "satguy50" it only deducted 50% off 1 LNBF and not both resulting in a charge of $30 instead of $20 for the two LNBF's. I then backed out of the shopping cart and will reorder once the problem is resolved.

I verified this error on purchasing multiple single C-bnd LNBFs. Will correct tomorrow with IT staff. Will notify when the error is corrected. Thank you for notifying us of the issue!

Happy Holidays!

I verified this error on purchasing multiple single C-bnd LNBFs. Will correct tomorrow with IT staff. Will notify when the error is corrected. Thank you for notifying us of the issue!

Happy Holidays!

it appears the error occurs with sl2 bullet lnbs too(maybe all). i attempted to order some c2's and sl2's a few days ago and the discount was only applied to the first lnb of each model.

crackt out,.

Sorry, a coding issue with applying the discount code to multiple piece orders of a single item that will be fixed today.

If you add multiple item quantities of a single item into the cart from the product page rather than changing the quantity in the shopping cart, the calculation will be correct correct.

Sorry about the issue.....

No processing error occurred. Your order was received as you entered for two C1 LNBFs and your card was debited one time and they are being shipped via FedEx.

Thank you!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)