Holy Cow (Dish Reps), How Much More Monthly for 922?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The 211 with EHD does pause live TV. It is a true DVR. The only weakness is just one SAT and one OTA tuner vs 2 for the other Dish DVRs.
We consider it a weakness because we've been spoiled by multi-tuner DVRs. Same weakness existed in the 7x00 and 501/508/510 models.

The 211 is great piece of equipment. I had on for almost 5 years without a single issue with it.
I agree, it's been great, DVR works perfect on it. Lately though I have been recording a lot of movies and I have been spending more time watching TV on this one and it's really a pain when it's recording and I either have to stop it or watch something else on an OTA channel. I really want to put my 722k in it's place and get a 922k for my main TV but the price, ugh.

C'mon Krell, no difference then???
That is my understanding. The 211k is black and dainty, whether you like it or not. ;) The 211 is silver and not so small. The 411 (if you can find one) looks amost identical to the 211 but w/o the Ethernet port.