Holy Sh! ! ! ! ! ! !

Ronald_Jeremy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 2, 2005
Rock Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone at TNTHD is asleep at the wheel and forgot to turn on stretch-o-vision for The Fifth Element. They also forgot to downgrade the picture quality!!!! Tha bastid needs to be fired. Shame on him!!!!!!!

Someone at TNTHD is asleep at the wheel and forgot to turn on stretch-o-vision for The Fifth Element. They also forgot to downgrade the picture quality!!!! Tha bastid needs to be fired. Shame on him!!!!!!!

They might have forgot to turn on scretch-o-vision. But accusing TNT of degrading PQ is ridiculus as DISHNET does that all on their own.:eek:

They might have forgot to turn on scretch-o-vision. But accusing TNT of degrading PQ is ridiculus as DISHNET does that all on their own.:eek:
My bad. They might not be guilty of the PQ problem. But I can tell you one thing.... No matter how inept the guy at the wheel is, that mother has no problem finding the commercial button. And he can left click like a sum bitch!!!!!:p;)

Last edited by a moderator:
TNT does look good at times but sister station TBS is terrible. They even stretch what seems to be new!

This should be something incorporated into negotiations for new HD channels. Dish will carry them but they must provide a certain amount of real HD. And that means more than a few baseball games for a couple of weeks.

TBS had Dish cornered due to baseball but I refuse to watch what they have on now. TBS should consider that some people remember what they are doing now forever. Just ask my ex. I won't take her back. 11 years away from her now and loving it. lol

I am going back to the set to watch some real HD. First the world series, then something on VoOm. Heck, Ginger Fitzgerald looks great even when she is growing fangs.
:D
(Check out Ginger Snaps on MonstersHD)

And tonight we've got Underworld in OAR on TNTHD. Two nights in a row, that's got to be some sort of record.

You also have Holy Carp. Be careful not to insult their religion. Carp can be pretty nasty. :D
screw the carp too.

I have no problem with the Muslim religion. I do, however, have a problem with the ones that condone violence. And I have even more of a problem with the timid lemmings that don't have the balls to denounce their violence on civilians. I am not sure which group is worse.

And the same goes for christians. Have no problem. Except for a majority of Southern Baptists. Oh, and the child molesting priests!!!!

How do you know someone working during that time has a switch? There are places that this gets TRPED into the AUTOMATION days before and the local master control operator does not have a switch or is not allowed to touch it. Silly, but it's true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts