Home sick, great day for satellite scanning...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Inno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2006
NW Ontario, Canada
...NOT.........the reed switch is out on my C-Band dish so I'm stuck there. I don't have any of my Ku dishes working properly right now. Bottom line is I have all day to play and I can't. I might sneak out and replace the reed switch and re-program all my c-band sats. That'll keep me busy for awhile.

I was having allergy trouble for a few days and I thought it was just that but yesterday morning I woke with a sore throat and throughout the day it progressively got worse to the point where I took Ny-Quil last night and did manage to sleep but today I feel like I got run over by a truck! So I'm not completely incapacitated but I am feeling miserable. Hopefully it will go away as quickly as it came.

Just venting I guess.....gonna drag my butt out to the dish farm I think.:)

yes it is :)

Thats how I feel everyday. There is some weird news feeds out there during the day

Haven't found anything mind blowing yet, just getting my dish re-aligned. Having an intermittent reed switch wreaks havoc on things.

My local FOX affiliate channel has a news segment every night called "Scanning the satellites" on the local news. They air clips of wild news caught on video. I can't help wonder if WXXA has a Satellite Guy working for them.

Feeds are the number one reason to have a FTA setup IMO. You really never know what you're going to see. Plus, you get a perspective on events most people never get to see.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)