Homemade Superdish problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
With my experiences I have only been able to get the H side of the PrimeStar lnbf's for even transponders to work if I were to use that without a SW-64 switch or other switch that would allow me to receive the V side as well for odd transponders.

Stargazer said:
With my experiences I have only been able to get the H side of the PrimeStar lnbf's for even transponders to work if I were to use that without a SW-64 switch or other switch that would allow me to receive the V side as well for odd transponders.

I would think that too. I got the unit pointed properly, but yet got no signal from either side. When I pointed the dish into the side of the house, I actually got a light signal on the pointing meter.

Funny enough, I located the satellite and got signal with the replacement DP270KU LNB, put the old one back on, played with polarity, but got nothing on the receiver or the meter on either output. Put the new LNB on, adjusted polarity, and am smoking with 112 signal on this thing off an FSS satellite.

It was partly cloudy out today so I'm even more jazzed about that signal strength. Got the 'you've successfully connected your superdish' message too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)