Hopefully an UPS package today

Status
Please reply by conversation.

coorslight

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2007
Hello everybody,

After several weeks of waiting for my Coolsat receiver it looks like it is out for delivery and maybe it will be home when I get there so I can start playing around. I have by 36" fortec with invacom quad lnb already up. Pole buried in concrete and plumbed and its aimed at my true south hopefully so I will not melt in this heat in southern alabama. Heat index of 110 :eek: and temp at 98 - 100. Well I will let you know how my luck at this new hobby is going shortly.

Thanks,
Coors

you might need a few of them coors :D
or a bunch of water

Stay safe and I know once the sun goes down, that seems ot be a good time to work on it. I've lrearned doing the install in the heat not only takes a toll physically, but if it doesn't work I just get angrier. When its cooler ouot, then its not so bad (now when its -20 out I'm back to the short fuse)

Already have them in the fridge waiting on me. Maybe I will have enough, if not maybe girlfriend will go get some more. :)

I ordered from GOsatellite and it's the coolsat 6000, the order got lost during there website upgrade. I called after about 7 days without getting a confirmation email about the order. The salesman apologized for the delay and even gave be a credit to use on my next order.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)