Hopper 3 Beta Test Opportunity

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The folks at DISH are looking for 50 testers to try out its upcoming 50.0 Voice and Touchpad Remote! If you have a Hopper 3 and would like to participate please reply to this post letting us know you want in. :)

DISH will provide you the remote as well as the beta software needed to make the remote work. Users will need to report their feedback in a special private forum we will have here at SatelliteGuys. DISH will be looking for feedback on the performance, ease of use and overall experience of the remote.

This special beta test will last for about a month, after the test is complete testers Hopper 3's will be returned to regular Hopper 3 production software. Testers will allowed to keep their remote free of charge for their participation. With that said PLEASE do NOT apply just to get a free remote, apply because you want to help DISH test it and give your feedback on it. It should also be noted that those who provide excellent useful feedback in this beta will be first to be considered for future DISH betas!

Testers will be required to submit a NDA with DISH in order to be sent the remote and given access to the beta software. This NDA will be provided to you by SatelliteGuys, however you will submit it directly to DISH.

For this test, we will not pick and choose people to be on the beta, instead it will be first come first served basis. So if you are serious about helping DISH test this new remote and would like to also be considered for future betas then please reply below. And remember... for this test you will need to have a HOPPER 3 so do not reply if you do not have one. :)

Please feel free to post this elsewhere where Hopper 3 users may be lurking so they can help too!

Hopefully we have enough people in 24 hours, once we have 50 I will be contacting everyone via our PM system on SatelliteGuys, with the NDA and further instructions.

Thanks for being SatelliteGuys (and Gals too!)

I would like to be a part of this beta test.

Hey Scott please include me for this opportunity! I would love to help with this beta project. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would definitely like to participate in the beta. I do a lot of searching and this would be a great feature to have.

The folks at DISH are looking for 50 testers to try out its upcoming 50.0 Voice and Touchpad Remote! If you have a Hopper 3 and would like to participate please reply to this post letting us know you want in. :)

DISH will provide you the remote as well as the beta software needed to make the remote work. Users will need to report their feedback in a special private forum we will have here at SatelliteGuys. DISH will be looking for feedback on the performance, ease of use and overall experience of the remote.

This special beta test will last for about a month, after the test is complete testers Hopper 3's will be returned to regular Hopper 3 production software. Testers will allowed to keep their remote free of charge for their participation. With that said PLEASE do NOT apply just to get a free remote, apply because you want to help DISH test it and give your feedback on it. It should also be noted that those who provide excellent useful feedback in this beta will be first to be considered for future DISH betas!

Testers will be required to submit a NDA with DISH in order to be sent the remote and given access to the beta software. This NDA will be provided to you by SatelliteGuys, however you will submit it directly to DISH.

For this test, we will not pick and choose people to be on the beta, instead it will be first come first served basis. So if you are serious about helping DISH test this new remote and would like to also be considered for future betas then please reply below. And remember... for this test you will need to have a HOPPER 3 so do not reply if you do not have one. :)

Please feel free to post this elsewhere where Hopper 3 users may be lurking so they can help too!

Hopefully we have enough people in 24 hours, once we have 50 I will be contacting everyone via our PM system on SatelliteGuys, with the NDA and further instructions.

Yes! Count me in too! Been looking forward to it.

Yes i would like to test the new voice remote

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)