Hopper 3, DISH 1000+, 118.7 International

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I went for the upgrade to the Hopper 3 and it seems with international the 118 that it not only requires a wing dish but it required a OLD dual LNB. The installer installed a smaller new dish for everything else but international and used the other dish that was already there for international only and he had to call his supervisor and they had to find a OLD dual LNB.

I went for the upgrade to the Hopper 3 and it seems with international the 118 that it not only requires a wing dish but it required a OLD dual LNB. The installer installed a smaller new dish for everything else but international and used the other dish that was already there for international only and he had to call his supervisor and they had to find a OLD dual LNB.

Is this the OLD dual LNB you are referring to?

Is this the OLD dual LNB you are referring to?

Yes that is the exact one. The installer told me it's a old lnb and that they may not have any but after calling his supervisor, he found out that they had one left and that it was used as they don't make them brand new anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a dish 1000+ (receiving 118,119,129,110 into a dpp44) and found I will need a second dish and new lnb.

I was wondering if I could just keep my current setup on one dish, and then get a new dish for 119/110/129. The 118 feed would go into the new hybrid dish lnb, then feed the hopper 3 (2 joeys).

The existing setup (minus 118) would solely drive an owned hopper 2 ws.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)