Hopper 3 Favorites list

I have this same problem. I have 2 favorites lists and after a day or so, suddenly I can't scroll through. I have my channels low on the bottom, high at the top. It's been going on since about October. I didn't notice it before that.

Just upgraded to Hopper 3 and am also experiencing this problem with favorites lists. Occurs consistently, regardless of how channels are ordered in the guide. Clears and normal behavior resumes after pressing PgUp or PgDn.

Same here, when turning on the H3 it will always display the Big10 and Regional sports channels expanded and only those. The system will refuse to scroll until I click on the minus button next to the Regional Sports Channels, after they collapse I can then scroll normally. If I then expand the RSC it continues to scroll normally.

Now I see the trigger for the problem, similar to Cheddar_Head's. For me, the guide doesn't scroll properly after expanding a group of Sirius channels. Minimizing the group or pressing PgUp/PgDn clears it. U343 did not fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts