Hopper 3 pop up box I've never seen before

olds403

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
michigan
I had to do a power plug reset on my Hopper 3 due to dropping an external hard drive connection. When it came back up it showed a 1620 File System Check "Critical Test in Progress" message. I have never seen this message before. It completed the test successfully but I am wondering if this is a sign of possible problems. I have had 41 MoCA notifications and 37 internal resets on the Hopper 3. It has occasionally had issues with lost broadband connection with the hard wired Joey 3. Thanks in advance.

The 1620 error message appears on Host receivers after a reset is performed by the front panel, power cord or smartcard. On its own, it does not indicate that there is any further, underlying issue occurring.

Reactions: TheKrell
The 1620 error message appears on Host receivers after a reset is performed by the front panel, power cord or smartcard. On its own, it does not indicate that there is any further, underlying issue occurring.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I saw the same message, but this was a spontaneous reboot just after selecting one of the PIP's in Sports Bar Mode 4 PIP. It did its things for several minutes and then all came back. I have no idea what it was really doing :).

I saw it on a trouble call the other day. I had to replace a bad LNB and when I came back in to the Hopper 3, that message popped up