Hopper 3 Questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't think this will be an issue but it never hurts to ask. Right now I have an H2 and interested to go to an H3, but I also have my VIP211K for my tailgater hooked up to the second feed coming from the LNB (it keeps it upgraded when I'm not using it for tailgating). Since installing an H3 requires this new Hybrid LNB, will I still be able to connect up my VIP211k separately to the same dish? Thanks!

I don't think this will be an issue but it never hurts to ask. Right now I have an H2 and interested to go to an H3, but I also have my VIP211K for my tailgater hooked up to the second feed coming from the LNB (it keeps it upgraded when I'm not using it for tailgating). Since installing an H3 requires this new Hybrid LNB, will I still be able to connect up my VIP211k separately to the same dish? Thanks!

No, when a Hopper 3 is connected to the new Hybrid LNB no other receiver can be connected to it. That may change when a future switch is released which might be near the end of the year.

Reactions: charlesrshell
No, when a Hopper 3 is connected to the new Hybrid LNB no other receiver can be connected to it. That may change when a future switch is released which might be near the end of the year.
That's what I was afraid of happening, so I'm glad I asked. I learned a lesson with the VIP211k that leaving it in the box for 6 months and then hooking it up to the Tailgater antenna before football season is not a recipe for success. Thanks for the quick response!

That's what I was afraid of happening, so I'm glad I asked. I learned a lesson with the VIP211k that leaving it in the box for 6 months and then hooking it up to the Tailgater antenna before football season is not a recipe for success. Thanks for the quick response!

You're welcome.

Since the H3 came out I've had to add multiple 1000.2 dishes. :)

Okay, the name of this thread is Hopper 3 questions.
Here is my first. 1.Does the Hopper 3 respond to IR commands?
2.Why do some channels, for example international channels, have different channels numbers than were on my old VIP receivers?
3.Can Hopper 3 remember a specific preferred display format for individual SD channels as apposed to displaying all SD channels in whatever display format is currently selected?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)