Hopper 3 Recording Disappeared

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Twice now a same program recording has disappeared in my Hopper 3. When I check the schedule it says recording completed but it is not there in my recordings folder and also not in the trash folder. I checked my schedule several times today and the timer was there ready to record. This program is a series timer and has always worked before. Any ideas?

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Twice now a same program recording has disappeared in my Hopper 3. When I check the schedule it says recording completed but it is not there in my recordings folder and also not in the trash folder. I checked my schedule several times today and the timer was there ready to record. This program is a series timer and has always worked before. Any ideas?
Is it possible it was saved to a folder that you haven't checked. Sometimes the default setup for recording goes to a folder rather than "No Folder".

Reactions: charlesrshell
Is it possible it was saved to a folder that you haven't checked. Sometimes the default setup for recording goes to a folder rather than "No Folder".
I have checked all the folders I could see. This is a satellite local channel. I deleted the series timmer & made an OTA series timer to see how goes it.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I noticed something similar. If I check for my recorded events from the home screen and then my recordings several are missing. I can find them by using the DVR button on the remote and then that screen shows them. Not sure if your situation is the same but you might try that.

I noticed something similar. If I check for my recorded events from the home screen and then my recordings several are missing. I can find them by using the DVR button on the remote and then that screen shows them. Not sure if your situation is the same but you might try that.
Both recordings are completely missing other than they both said completed the recording. They were the same sat local program. Maybe the series timer was corrupted. I deleted it and made another OTA series timer.

Reactions: clone1008
maybe it has something to do with timer and guide provider? maybe it now saying thing are record when in reality it wasnt? i have bunch timers that arnt triggering again, most my timer where re done month ago. did start with last update? cause that when i start seeing the above again

maybe it has something to do with timer and guide provider? maybe it now saying thing are record when in reality it wasnt? i have bunch timers that arnt triggering again, most my timer where re done month ago. did start with last update? cause that when i start seeing the above again
I sat a new timer for the program that disappeared for me. It worked today.

I sat a new timer for the program that disappeared for me. It worked today.
ya and deleted a timer that wasnt gona work 2 days and created a new one that was gona work just to see that the new timer isnt gona work now. Dish has massive guide issues they need to sort it out i really am tired of baby sitting my timer my box and hear other in house complain about there timers not working on there box.

ya and deleted a timer that wasnt gona work 2 days and created a new one that was gona work just to see that the new timer isnt gona work now. Dish has massive guide issues they need to sort it out i really am tired of baby sitting my timer my box and hear other in house complain about there timers not working on there box.
I baby sit my timers. Keep a close eye on them. Want to keep the commander happy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts