Only Recording End of Program Fox

brian_tr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 10, 2008
I been dealing with for many years now and about to pull the plug on Dish. I been a customer almost since there was a Dish Network. The worst is when go to watch Masterchef the first thing you see is the spoiler, who lost! It happens every show now. There has to be a fix for this unless its just my Hopper. The only thing keeping me right now is the shows I have recorded still to watch but about to say heck with it. Only happens on FOX.

I’ve started/responded to several threads on this for several years and agree it is ridiculous it hasn’t been fixed. Happens on ABC as well. You can search my threads for more info but basically as long as you watch the program before the PTAT window ends you should be okay. Seems to be a problem when the markers are added to break the shows up after the window expires. I think some have said setting the window for one day less than the max also works but I’ve never tried.

Otherwise it is On Demand.

I’ve started/responded to several threads on this for several years and agree it is ridiculous it hasn’t been fixed. Happens on ABC as well. You can search my threads for more info but basically as long as you watch the program before the PTAT window ends you should be okay. Seems to be a problem when the markers are added to break the shows up after the window expires. I think some have said setting the window for one day less than the max also works but I’ve never tried.

Otherwise it is On Demand.
I was the one that set one day less and did work for a short while but worse that ever now. I tried turning off prime but than you can't auto hop.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
This is so crazy! I had to sign up for Hulu so I could watch Masterchef as every recording was messed up. Now trying to watch monarch and same thing. I just took FOX off prime time to see if that helps. I guess I need to push for a new Hopper to see that will help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)