Hopper 3 remote - how do I skip ahead 8 hours on guide?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Byron56

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 7, 2004
When your viewing the guide is there a way to skip ahead say 8 hours on the Hopper 3?
I was used to typing the number of hours I wanted to skip then pressing the right arrow button on the 722's but does not seem too work on the Hopper.

Reactions: SandFarmer
When your viewing the guide is there a way to skip ahead say 8 hours on the Hopper 3?
I was used to typing the number of hours I wanted to skip then pressing the right arrow button on the 722's but does not seem too work on the Hopper.
Skip Forward button will give you 3 hours or Skip Back button will go back 4 hours in the guide.

I was too, & it WAS on the Ho's, until that awesome CUI interface removed it! Another "unneeded" feature (of several) that the brainbox j-holes at E* decided nobody used... :rolleyes:

Reactions: SandFarmer
Also holding the skip forward/backward button down will jump 24 hours. I'd forgotten the 722 could skip how ever many hours you wanted it to.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts