Hopper 3 remote not working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NCLiquidations

Original poster
Sep 17, 2017
NC
I have a hopper 3 and the remote totally stopped working for a few days. I tried everything and it would work for 2-3 clicks then lock up and do nothing. I even connected a new remote and it did the same thing. After a few days it started working again on its own...... Any idea on why this happened in case it happens again.

Probably not a remote issue but an anomaly in the Hopper 3. If it happens again, unplug the Hopper for a minute and then plug it back in and let it reboot.

Probably not a remote issue but an anomaly in the Hopper 3. If it happens again, unplug the Hopper for a minute and then plug it back in and let it reboot.
I tried that also, I am actually a contractor for Dish and I have never seen this happen with a hopper. The Joey remotes worked fine, just the hopper remote was totally dead for a few days. Figures it would happen at my house..... I assume it was probably a software upgrade glitch but I was just wondering if anybody else has ever seen this issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts