Hopper 3 Software H317 4/20/2022

I would be happy if they would fix the issues with skip forward and skip back, I don't need more features, I just want the features I already have to work.
I noticed a new issue with skipping forward a bunch of times on a recording. Sometimes, at least on my J3, I am rewarded with black video and no sound. :crying I have never seen that before. I can get out of that nonsense by playing some other recording and then going back to the one I wanted.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I noticed a new issue with skipping forward a bunch of times on a recording. Sometimes, at least on my J3, I am rewarded with black video and no sound. :crying I have never seen that before. I can get out of that nonsense by playing some other recording and then going back to the one I wanted.
I have seen that on my J3 as well, I have to be careful not to skip forward to many times too quickly. Irritates me that I have to go back to DVR and select my recording again to resume.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
How about this one that happened yesterday! 2 hour daily show was being recorded from 4 to 6 pm. We started watching around 5 pm to skip commercials. About 3 quarters was done. I was skipping commercials with one touch. The recording started from the beginning! And, forwarding with remote was not possible. I had to leave dvr to live tv and go back. Then, it was fine.
The wife says it happened before. I didn't check if H3 had the latest update.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)