Hopper 3 Software Version H315 Updated 2/16/2022

OK I understand. You are trying to transfer a series of episodes of a program.
Once I archive a program on one of my 3 extended hard drives I don’t transfer them back to the Hopper3. I just watch them from the extended hard drive. The negative is that Dish Anywhere can not access the external hard drive. That is one of the losses that occurred when Dish went to the Hopper3 interface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: charlesrshell
When I got it down to 3 episodes, it let me transfer as a group selection rather than selecting individually.

Meanwhile, Dancing Bears are expected to be a common sight at Team Summit.

Reactions: charlesrshell
At least H315 and 316 stabilized my two EHD's of 7TB and 1TB for 8TB total at once! It got broke a few releases back.
Now you've inspired me to try again to see both my 6TB and my 1.5TB. In the past, I could see the 6TB only when the 1.5 was unplugged. Plugging that back in results in the 1.5TB being the only one visible. OK; done. My wife is watching the Roku TV and I'll have to go find a Joey to see what shows up (if anything).

Okay, so gone again.

It’s like 2018 all over again. Except this time it’s with a much more reliable drive.

Thanks dish.
So how many weeks in now and it’s hit or
miss if the EHD shows up. No intervention on my part can resolve it.

Since my unit resets every day on its own whatever time it feels like it (been that way for years) it will either show up with the EHD or not. If it’s not there, I can’t make it come back. Only it can decide to do that.

Missing for 3 days straight now. Very frustrating.

did this fix the infamous, for as long as i can remeber, optical out (go back solo 422 dvr?) always cut out sound and when it came back sound was either louder or quieter.

Seems to happen alot on sirus xm channels then again I seen it happen on normal channels and some time hdmi connection but much much more rare.

every device I have ever connect optical to has had this cut out and diffrent cable and diffrent device cross all these years too boot

*edit*
i will answer my self cause i noticed i am running that software, it did not