Hopper 3 Software Version Update

2 month newbie here so guess I’m lost. I’ve got H3 and the ask was about U700 and reply was about U517 and U518 coming out.
Where did I miss it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m H3 w/sling sitting at U517. Guess I’ll assume if it updates, it’ll go to U700.

H3 w/sling? Do you have a Hopper 3 or Hopper with Sling? The latest software version for Hopper 3 is U517. U518 will be out soon. If you have a Hopper with Sling the latest software is U700.

H3 w/sling? Do you have a Hopper 3 or Hopper with Sling? The latest software version for Hopper 3 is U517. U518 will be out soon. If you have a Hopper with Sling the latest software is U700.

Here’s what I have....
IMG_4444.JPG

IMG_4445.JPG

Reactions: charlesrshell
Got U129 on both my H1s. Remote hopper viewing appears to be fixed, mostly. Skip fwd, skip back are working and the 30s/10s times look right. Fast forward at 15x, 60x and 300x looks ok, too. Only problem I see is when I press the STOP button. The picture is just frozen. No other graphics displayed. I believe it used to show the option to Resume/Delete/DVR/Live TV. That’s what playback does if you are viewing a recorded show on the near hopper(not one on the remote hopper). Pressing the PAUSE button unfreezes the picture as does pressing DVR.

Reactions: charlesrshell
So - as far as we know (or me, anyway) it appears that the update to U518 was stopped and many of us are still on 517..... has anyone heard what's up with that? Any idea when that (or any other) update will occur?

Just curious. :idea

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)